Galvanized Steel Grating
Galvanized steel grating is an ideal product for wet, slippery
situation where corrosion resistance is vital. The mild steel
gratings are hot dipped galvanized in the galvanizing bath. The
galvanizing bath has got 7 tank surface cleaning process, the
purity of the zinc used for hot dipped galvanizing shall be 99.95 %
pure. The galvanized coating shall be as per IS-3202/IS–4759 /
IS–2629/IS – 2633/IS–6745，ASTM –A -123 or equivalent to
international standards. The appearance of surface is plain or
Galvanized steel grating is widely used in most general industrial
plants as well as commercial buildings, it has wide applications as
walkways, platforms, safety barriers, drainage covers and
ventilation grates. It is also ideal for use as mezzanine decking
since it supports the same loads as comparable solid flooring. More
than that, its cost saving openness maximizes the circulation of
air, light, heat, water and sound, while promoting cleanliness.
Material: carbon steel
Surface treatment: hot-dipped galvanized
Widths: 2'or 3'
Lengths: 20' or 24'
Galvanized steel grating is available in: Grade 2 (Medium) or Grade
Available in light duty and heavy duty
Available in welded, press-locked, swaged lock or flush mount
* Can be purchased in stock sizes or custom fabricated to meet the
* Excellent load bearing capabilities
* Ventilation of air, light, sound
* Don’t collect Liquid and debris
* Long service life
* Wide range of open areas
* Galvanized steel grating has an unmatched surface. It is also a
permanent replacement for slippery serrated and plain grating.
* It's available in many different styles and spacing options to
meet a variety of needs and applications.
* Anti-theft design: the cover and the frame is joint with hinge
offering security, safety and open convenience.
* High strength: the strength and the toughness are much higher
than cast iron. It can be used for terminals, airport, other
large-span and heavy loading condition.
* Anti slip bridge decking
* Bridge walkway
* Drainage systems
* Fire truck platforms
* Mass transit platforms
* Marine and ship decks
* Non-slip walkways
* Non-skid pit covers
* Slip resistant platforms
* General Industries
* Truck platforms
* Vault covers
* Wet Decks
* Wastewater treatment plant grating
* Stair treads